Food Manufacturing & Production
|· Experienced consultants
· Wide industry knowledge
· Professional service
Our experienced consultants have a wide variety of expertise and professional skills, gained from working in different food companies and industry sectors over many years. All consultants operate to a strict code of ethics. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
|· All food industry sectors
||We offer help with all types of food:
fish & seafood, meat, meals and salads, high and low acid foods, sauces, toppings, fruit & vegetables, juices & drinks, water and other beverages, confectionery, bakery, sports foods, functional foods, supplemented foods and dietary supplements, dairy/milk products, UHT, canning, chilled, frozen, shelf stable.
|· Customised services
· Long term or short term
· Competitive rates
||foodinc consultants tailor their services to
your needs. You use their expertise only for as long as you
require. Competitive rates give you value for your investment.
Imports & Exports
A foodinc consultant can help
you with the sometimes complicated procedures and documentation
that are required for importing or exporting foods. From
knowledge about permitted foods and additives, to assistance
with Customs declarations.
· Assistance with import documentation
· Assistance with export documentation
· Advice on permitted food composition
· Advice on permitted additives
· Label compliance with many jurisdictions
||The foodinc consultants can assist
with decisions on buying new equipment, on modifying your current
plant, on implementation of process changes. We can advise
how these decisions may impact on food quality, safety and
· Advise on food manufacturing equipment
· Advise on plant modification
· Assess safety of new processes and products
· Assess quality of new processes and products
· Comparison of alternative process options
· Analyse productivity and yield
||If you want to investigate potential
changes to your production processes, a foodinc consultant
can help. Improvements may mean better efficiencies, higher
yield and less waste, an improvement in product quality, and
a reduction in cost.
· Increase production efficiency
· Decrease losses and waste
· Improve process reliability and consistency
· Improve product quality
· Analyse data with specialist software
· Advise on Experimental Design software
· Identify cost savings
||If you have a problem and donít
quite know where to look for an answer, look no further. Years
of experience in the pool of foodinc consultants are a great
resource for problem solving for many food technology issues.
· Structured approach to identify problems
· Identification of root causes
· Advice with custom solutions
· Solutions for microbiological contamination issues
· Adjustments to processes and procedures
· Review and ongoing monitoring
Unsure who is the right
consultant for your project?
CONTACT foodinc HERE
and we will recommend the right person for your task.